The entire Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We have staggered our doctors’ appointment schedules to limit the number of patients in the practice at one time. We are also lengthening our appointments to allow our team proper time for decontamination and disinfection after every patient.
- We encourage all patients to complete their registration paperwork online before their appointment. This will help us practice social distancing, minimize our paper usage, and maintain a steady flow into the practice for consultations and treatment.
- We will complete a temperature screening, COVID-19 questionnaire, and provide hand sanitizer (Avagard™) for all patients before entering the office for care.
- Our waiting room will remain closed at this time. Contact our team when you arrive; we will meet you at your car to escort you to the office, begin the screening process, and take you directly to the surgical treatment room.
- When your appointment comes to a close, we will complete the discharge process in the treatment room before we escort you back to your car. We will provide hand sanitizer (Avagard) before you leave the office.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas every hour and sanitizing every treatment room after each patient appointment using high-level disinfectants, such as CaviCide1™.
- After each surgery is complete, the treatment will be closed off for 15 minutes to allow adequate air filtration and purification via HEPA-H13 medical-grade air filtration.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- We will complete a daily temperature screening and COVID-19 questionnaire, which consists of questions related to symptoms and exposure for all team members before they enter the office for care.
- Once screened, all team members will wear personal protective equipment while in the practice, including N95 masks, disposable gowns, face shields, and bouffant caps.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (616) 369-0360.