We know how troubling it is to live with painful or missing teeth. Your self-esteem may be suffering, and you may be having a hard time eating the foods you love or smiling with confidence. Over time, you can experience dental shifting and the jaw bone atrophy that occurs after prolonged tooth loss. Dental implants solve these problems, and are, by far, the most desirable and versatile tooth restoration for broken, failing, or missing teeth, with the ability to replace a single tooth or even an entire arch of teeth depending on the type of implant.
A single dental implant consists of three parts: a titanium post that is surgically inserted into the jaw bone to support the implant, an abutment piece that is used to connect the implant to a custom-made crown, and the crown itself, which is designed to match your existing teeth. Patients with dental implants can enjoy the look, feel, and functional abilities of natural teeth, as well as improved oral health. Implants fuse with the jaw bone, preventing the bone atrophy that can occur from extended tooth loss. Dentures and bridges last only a few years, and artificial teeth can last a lifetime with proper dental care.
At our practice, we deliver replacement solutions that match our patient’s desires and conditions so that their overall health, oral health, and well-being are improved. Dr. Jesin performs dental implants and dental implant-based restorations in the comfort and safety of our practice in Grand Rapids, MI, where you will be continuously cared for and monitored by attentive and professional clinical staff. We are also the first practice in Michigan to offer the cutting-edge X-Guide® Dynamic 3D Navigation system for the most precise and least invasive dental implant placement possible.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants are a realistic and durable tooth restoration that also benefits your oral health. With so many advantages over more traditional tooth replacements such as fixed bridges and dentures, it makes sense that so many patients choose dental implants. Some of the key benefits of dental implants include
- Durable and permanent. Because the implant fuses with the bone in your jaw, dental implant patients enjoy a long-term, realistic replacement. With good oral hygiene, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Incredibly lifelike. It’s hard to beat a tooth replacement that truly looks, feels, and functions just like natural teeth.
A confident smile. Improved self-confidence is common with our dental implant patients. They love smiling, knowing that no one can tell that they have had a tooth restoration!
- Enjoy eating again. Comfortably and confidently enjoy your favorite foods.
- Protects bone health and structure. Dental implants replace the entire tooth, including the root, so they stimulate the bone under your gums to prevent bone loss just like natural teeth do.
- Versatile. Dental implants can replace one or multiple missing teeth or even an entire arch of teeth.
- Patient candidacy. With advances in bone grafting techniques, most of our patients can successfully receive dental implants.
Dr. Jesin performs a variety of advanced bone grafting techniques at our practice to allow successful dental implant placement for almost everyone. If you are healthy enough to have a standard tooth extraction, replacing one tooth or teeth with dental implants is likely an option for you.
Dental Implant Cost in Grand Rapids, MI
At our practice, we aim to provide the very best service at competitive prices that keep you smiling. Every patient’s condition is different. The cost for your dental implants at Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio will vary depending on your treatment plan. We will base the cost of your dental implant treatment on the number of implants you receive, if you need a bone graft for successful implant placement, and/or if you will require extraction before your surgery. Your insurance coverage will also factor into the overall cost. We accept many types of insurance and have multiple payment options to make oral surgery possible for you.
Choosing an experienced and trusted oral surgeon is crucial when considering dental implants. Dr. Jesin has the skills and training that you are looking for, and he uses the most advanced surgical techniques to make sure that his patients have the finest outcome. The best way to estimate your dental implant cost is to schedule your consultation. Dr. Jesin will work with you to create a treatment plan that considers every factor of your unique treatment and will make every effort to include an accurate estimate of your cost. Placing dental implants is our specialty!
The Value of Dental Implants
Dental implants are truly life-changing for our patients. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Dental implants protect the health of your jaw and facial structure, and when properly cared for, they can last a lifetime. They can also eliminate the need for removable dentures. Other, more traditional tooth restorations must be replaced periodically and do not have the same protective influence on the health of the jaw and surrounding teeth.
Below are some of the reasons many of our patients choose to invest in dental implants:
- Lifelong replacement teeth. Dental implants will not need to be replaced — they can last a lifetime with proper oral care and regular dental appointments. This benefit saves you the inconvenience and cost of more time receiving treatment for your missing teeth and is one of the main reasons people choose implants over traditional bridges and dentures.
- Protects oral health and facial harmony. Because dental implants fuse with your jaw bone during healing time through the process of osseointegration, they act just like natural tooth roots, continuously stimulating the bone in your jaw when you chew, to keep bone loss at bay. With a healthy jaw and teeth that are properly aligned in the dental arch, you are less likely to require costly dental work later.
- Better quality of life. The value of being able to enjoy the foods you love, and to speak, eat, and smile with the confidence that your tooth replacements look and function just like natural teeth, cannot be underestimated. These everyday life improvements all add up to a happier and healthier you.
There are so many ways that dental implants add value to our patient’s lives. Please check out our dental implant FAQ. If you live in the Grand Rapids, MI, area and are looking for a permanent, healthy tooth replacement option, we encourage you to give Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio a call today. Our friendly staff will be happy to schedule a consultation for you with Dr. Jesin to discuss the details of this life-changing tooth restoration and discover if it is the right option to restore your smile.