Welcome to Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio, the practice of skilled oral surgeons Dr. Mark Jesin and Dr. Adam Lytle. Dr. Jesin is known and appreciated locally as the soft-spoken and gentle oral surgeon — he genuinely connects and empathizes with each one of his patients every step of the way through their journey at our practice. Drs. Jesin and Lytle are dedicated to not only providing the very best oral surgery services, but making every effort to go above and beyond to help you feel relaxed, comfortable, and well informed. During your initial consultation appointment, you will receive a full examination with detailed explanations of your condition and diagnosis, and a treatment plan will be created based on your goals for your oral health, aesthetics, and long-term functionality. Less complex procedures can sometimes take place on the day of your consultation, but if you require a more involved treatment, your procedure will be scheduled for another day.
During your first visit, you can expect to receive diagnostic images, but also please bring any recent X-rays or scans from your general dentist or referring physician to your appointment. You may also request that your dentist or doctor forward the images to us for review.
Please bring the following in with you to your first visit:
- Your health and/or dental insurance information
- A list of current or prior medical conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.
- A list of the medications you are presently taking (heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- Referral forms or X-rays given to you by your dentist or physician (if any)
- A valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Form of payment (credit card, checkbook, etc.)
If you have not already filled out the medical/dental health questionnaire, the patient information form, and the financial information form, please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete them. We thank you for trusting the care of yourself and your family to Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio. We look forward to meeting you and providing the excellent and compassionate oral surgery care we are known for.
Note: If you are under the age of 18, please bring a parent or guardian along with you for the consultation visit.